Friday, March 7, 2008

Meanwhile....


While we were at Jared and Rita's wedding, Aiden was having a great adventure of his own. About a dozen relatives, two cats and a dog came to visit and play with him for the day. He played lots of piano, ate lots of fruit salad, and got tickled mercilessly. By the time we got back from the wedding, Aiden's visting party had dwindled down to a few, but he was still running around like a crazy man.







Actually the biggest star of the party was not Aiden but Dan & Paulette's new puppy, Munson. He's an adorable little maltese who will fit in the crook of your arm at this point. Munson was very playful and tolerant with Aiden, considering that he was being stalked 90% of the time.



Here, little doggie....




Everyone snuggles with Munson...

Awww....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aiden,
Sorry to steal your thunder. It was only for that day. The spotlight will be back on you soon enough. Anyway, I still love playing with the toy you gave me. It is awesome. Can't wait to see you again so we can play with it. I should have all my shots soon so I can come and visit you. If it were up to me I would be in Vermont right now, but it's up to those stoopid humans I live with. Anyway, stay warm and I will see you soon.

Love,

Munson (woof woof)