Monday, June 21, 2010

A little freedom


Since I have reached the 35 week milestone this week, I've been released from "strict" bedrest and am now able to sit up in a normal chair and even walk around a little. The object is to gain back a bit of strength before the baby comes without overdoing it and causing labor when it's still a few weeks early. Obviously it's a delicate balance!


Aiden's getting to be a little speed demon on his bike...


With my new set of restrictions, I was able to go to a concert on the green (Andy drove me literally one street over and I walked about 100 feet to a chair), over to the elementary school parking lot (again, driven and then sat) to watch Aiden and Andy ride bikes, and even for a "fat-lady float" on Lake Sunapee. There are no photos of me floating in the lake, and that is for a good reason (you don't need to see anyone 8+ mos pregnant in a bathing suit).



Friday concerts on the green



I was completely exhausted after this flurry of activity (which included no more than 20 minutes actually walking around the house or anywhere else) and slept for 12 hours straight afterwards. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle a newborn if I don't get some muscles and energy back soon!


Lake Sunapee State Beach- such an awesome place for little kids to swim!


No comments: