Monday, May 16, 2011

May Too Busy


Posting has been sparse this month since I am preparing for a big training at work- my biggest week of the year, basically, and the most stressful. I'm sure at this time next week I'll be calm and relaxed but right now I'm thinking of the million little details I have to arrange to pull this training off without a hitch!

Mothers Day weekend was lovely though, with a trip to the bog and lots of time outside. This past weekend... not so much... rain, rain, rain.... and more rain forecast for the next 6 days or so. We'll just wait it out and hope for the sun to shine eventually.... more when I'm a free woman again!

1 comment:

Christine said...

Aiden looks very prepared to tackle dragonflies and dragons. Everytime I see Haley smile like that it reminds me of Andy.